Posted: July 19th, 2022
Education & Teaching Question
A Guide to Using Technology in your Classroom – Design Your own Brochure
Brochures are informative paper documents often used for advertising. All good brochures will include visual elements. The images you select should complement your text.
- Summarize the pros of incorporating technology into the teaching and learning process.
- Explain methods you have put in place to ensure student safety while using technology in the classroom.
- Describe what is considered acceptable netiquette in your classroom.
- Summarize your expectations for academic integrity in the classroom.
- Create a technology consent form to allow student utilization of technology in the classroom.
You can use a brochure site of your choice, or you can create a brochure using Microsoft Word following these steps:
- Start Microsoft Word.
- Click the “File” tab and select “New” to open the new document window.
- Select “Brochure” in the list of templates in the left panel,or type it in the search bar.
- Click each brochure to view a sample in the right panel.
- Select the template you want and click “Download.”
- Select “Save As” to save the brochure and give it a name.
- Must use at least two scholarly sources.
- Must include a separate title slide with the following:
- Must include a separate references page.